• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello from Pennsylvania

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chukyzlogin

32 Cal.
Reaction score
home of the Lancaster Long rifle ( known as the Kentucky rifle), Christian Sharpes first gun shop, the Liberty Bell,birthplace of the Constitution,the Pa. grand canyon, the Pa Dutch,shoefly pie, well i could go on but that would be bragging and i'm sure your states have many things to aspire to. I'm not usualy a forum person but this one looks different in a smokey kind of way.

Welcome to the forum my friend!

Yes, Pennsylvania is a beautiful state and has some of the greatest history or great nation has to offer! You will find many of our members hail from your great state.

I too was not much of a forum person until I found this one! It is indeed totally different from all the rest.

This is the best place to learn about Traditional Muzzleloaders and BP shooting. It also covers all the other aspects that go along with it.

This is a very friendly forum made up of like minded folks as yourself. The majority of the members here have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. We would also be delighted in hearing what you have to say or might want to add.

This is also a lively forum with new topics being created on a daily basis.

I guarantee you will learn alot here and continue to grow in knowledge everytime you visit the forum. I learn something new everyday!

You have come to the right place and we are glad that you are here. We also look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Welcome aboard my friend! Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Welcome to the forum from a neighbor just to the south. I do most of my shooting just over the state line up there in the Keystone state. Lots of great history up there, birthplace of some of the most wonderful rifles on the planet.

Welcome to the forum. Lots to learn an see here. Sounds like you have knowledge to share.
What PA county are you from?

Don :hatsoff:

Welcome to the Forum! :hatsoff: We're glad you found us.

I've checked out some other forums, but this is the one I belong to. It's a rare day you won't find me here. You can't beat the folks on here (even if you wanted to, you can't get at them - :haha: ). You can't find a better place for learning, or for making friends.

Richard/Grumpa

Thank you all for the warm freindly welcome,I am a Pittsburg native but now reside on Bear Mtn in Potter Co. W.V. brings up some great memorys. It may be 2016 but when your in the Mtns alone its still 1830.

Back