• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From Western NY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greebick

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have been Muzzleloading for 15 years but havent really look into forums until now. I am just starting to get into doing Rendezvous now with my wife she has been doing it for 20 years. we are a very young couple so we might be looking for help with New camps and things around here Thanks

Welcome Greebick,

Good to see you are keeping your partner involved in this hobby. .... keeps the love going strong. :thumbsup:

You will learn all you need to know on this site.

Hey! Another WNY guy! Good Stuff. I'm from Akron...East of Buffalo. Where you From? Good Luck, Gonz

Greebick,
Welcome to the MLF, great to have you on
board.Visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Back