• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello the Camp!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I started muzzleloading 40 years ago, Coed Boy Scout explorer post that focused on pre 1840 lifestyle. Fell in love with it and met some wonderful people growing up in the camp. We attended southeastern, friendship and lots of local rendezvous and encampments in the Tennessee/Kentucky area in the 90's. John Anderson in Tullahoma helped some of us make a rifle and Bill Wilson in Murfreesboro opened his shop to let us burn a lot of metal in his forge and eventually make some really cool things on top of his anvils. Fond memories now rooted in who I am. I am currently building, nearing completion, a log cabin on my old family home place at Burgess Falls in Tennessee. Went to Friendship this last weekend, sadly no where near the attendance from 40 years ago, but there were some very good camps and some awesome masters of theirs trades to see. Still having fun all these years later with what a group of old grizzly mountain men instilled in me as a kid.
IMG_7726.HEIC.jpeg
IMG_2854.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6028.jpeg
    IMG_6028.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back