• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello To All, My Introduction

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReSmiley

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello All

Been lurking here a couple weeks now so decided to post. This is quite the place. You get information and entertainment all at the same time. I live in Michigan for now but am planning on moving to Kentucky with in the next year if I can find a good job. Not enough Historical activity going on up here. Well glad to have found this forum and maybe will see some of you down the road.

Take care

Smiley :redthumb:

Smiley : A Big Welcome To The Camp !!
Glad you found us. Your right about all the
information here. If you need to ask questions,
there's alot of good folks here to help you out.
Take Care, Mtn-Man2u :)

Smiley,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with us!!
lots of information and good people at this forum hope you find what you need.
again welcome and stay active,

I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :thumbsup:

Smiley:Welcome to the best Traditional Black Powder Forum on the Net.Are You a YOOPER? or a downstater?Historically there is a lot of history in Michigan,much is pre-fur trade.I would guess there is more reenactment groups in Kentucky.Wherever You hang Your hat,You can be certain of a spot by the fire when You visit this camp.Hope You find work and make the move. :: :thumbsup:

Went to the Kalamazoo History Show and they had some Civil War reenactors there. There's plenty of black powder folks in your state too. Fort Michilimackinac is up there.

Kentucky has quite a number of sites. Cross the Tennessee River from Paducah and you've got Fort Massic (Fort Ascencion). There's Boonesboro too on the other end of the state. KY Longrifle Association is suppose to meet there annually too. In Louisville, you've got the Frazier Arms Museum. Yep, Cain-tuck-ee has a lot going for it.

Thanks For all the warm welcomes. Dont get me wrong there is History and activities here in Michigan just not close to where I'm at. Im in the the middle of the North East Side. All the good stuff goes on to the South or to the South West or to the West or to the North West or to the North. There is nothing going on in this general area. I even tried starting my own Club to make activities here and it worked for a while then most of the members got to old to do it anymore and the others did'nt care enough to do it all the time. So that left myself and one other fellow to do all the demonstrations in the area. Could'nt get any new members interested. :huh:

In Kentucky I will have Fort Boonesborough and Friendship Ind. and Fort Harrodburg(spelling?) and several other places closer plus more people of the interest that Im in. :thumbsup:

Well I guess thats enough wineing :cry:. This is a great site and I will get in here as much as I can take care to all

Thanks

Smiley :peace:

Back