• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi Folks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks. I've been reading the forum for a while and thought that I'd better speak up. I live near Kankakee, Il. and do most of my hunting here and in Indiana. I built my first kits way back in the mid 70's. a CVA Mountain Rifle and Frontier rifle. Both came from the factory when they really were in a Connecticut valley. I have built a couple more kits since and one 32 cal flintlock southern mountain from parts. I'm currently working on an early Lancaster left hand (yeah I'm a lefty) kit that I got from at last years kalamazoo show. I killed my last 2 turkeys with a pedersoli 20ga. double. This forum does seem to be the most active place I've found in a while. Just Wanted to say hi to everyone.

ajspappa,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you on
board. Lots of friendly folks here to answer any
of your B/P questions. Hope you will join in and
contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :) :thumbsup:

I'm currently working on an early Lancaster left hand (yeah I'm a lefty)

Hi ajspappa...

A lefty, eh?

They say that the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body and the left side of the brain controls the right side...

This means that leftey's are right in mind and right handed people left their mind... :D

I am ambidextrous, I shoot poorly with either hand... :crackup:

ajspappa : A Big Welcome To The Camp !!

We're glad that you found us. :thumbsup:
So grab a log to sit on and enjoy
yourself while you go through all the infor
this site has to offer.
And one more thing, have fun!!!
See you around the camp fires. :front:
Take Care, Mtn-Man2u :)

Shucks, we're getting a lot of southpaws in this forum. It's good to have company in more ways than one. :front:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :front:

I'm from Philo, south of Urbana. Maybe next gun show in Kank I can buy a cup of coffee. Been needin an excuse to get up to the show. Welcome. :peace:

Back