• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi from New Mexico

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hjjusa

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I ran onto this site by accident while looking for instructions on building a bp muzzle loader. I've had percussion pistols off and on for 45 years and a Hawken rifle that I let myself get talked into selling to a friend cheap.
That's my downfall, my friends can always talk me into selling them a gun at a low price.

Welcome to the site. Many great folks here all willing to help. I lived in Tijeras for 30 years and just moved back to Grand Junction, CO last year. When in New Mexico I belonged to the New Mexico Mountain Men. Good group of folks. Lots of good shooters and throwers. They have a site on the net NMMM.com. They have about 7 events per year - you should look them up. Where do you live? Strawstalker

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site ! Seems we used to have several folks from NM on the forums , but I don't see a lot posting as of late . I've never lived in NM but have traveled through it many times . I usually go to Carlsbad to do xmas shopping for all my kids. (Grand and Gr Grand.) Beats fighting the traffic in EP. Looking forward to your input ! :thumbsup:

Another skinner from New Mexico here to welcome you. I'm in the southeastern part, eating all the dust and wind from Texas.

Welcome to the MLF and glad to found us! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here on the site. By the way, got any muzzleloaders you want to sell? :wink:

Back