• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi From Nova Scotia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New here but not to black powder, building and shooting since the early 70's. My sons made a website for me showcasing some of my accomplishment out of a sense of pride in there dad, I suppose. If you are interested in looking at more muzzleloaders Google Wayne Doucette Artisan. Glad to answer any guestions or help in any I can. best regards Wayne.

New here but not to black powder, building and shooting since the early 70's. My sons made a website for me showcasing some of my accomplishment out of a sense of pride in there dad, I suppose. If you are interested in looking at more muzzleloaders Google Wayne Doucette Artisan. Glad to answer any guestions or help in any I can. best regards Wayne.
Hello from oklahoma usa

Welcome! We have spent some wonderful time in NS and are eagerly looking forward to returning. Lunenburg is one of our happy places, but all of Cape Breton applies too! What part are you in?

Hello from oklahoma usa
Welcome! We have spent some wonderful time in NS and are eagerly looking forward to returning. Lunenburg is one of our happy places, but all of Cape Breton applies too! What part are you in?
thanks for the welcome, I live in Bell Neck just outside of Yarmouth. Cape Breton is great, have spent a lot of time there, mostly hunting deer and moose. get in touch with me next time you are up this way . Take care Wayne.

Back