• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi to all!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynn

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I am looking forward to going back through some of the old posts at this site. I know that I can learn a great deal from the wealth of information that is contained in those posts. I am interested in old rifles with a special interest in southern mountain rifles. I also like to try my hand at building and hope to improve my skills as a builder.

Glad you found us. If you're looking for knowledgeable people, this is the place....although knowledge seems to have stopped just before it got to me! :crackup:
Welcome and Don't hesitate to pitch in on the discussions.

Lynn,
welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us.
you have some very friendly folks here,
and a lot of information which we hope you will
take advantage of. hope you will join in and contribute
whenever you can!
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Howdy Lynn -
Welcome from the cold but sunny (today only) state of Mich. Glad to have you aboard. Look forward to seeing you around the forum. :thumbsup:

Welcome from another Tennessean! I don't see many people on the forum from around here.

HistoryBuff

Thanks all. I am glad to be here.

HistoryBuff, I am also something of a history buff--having majored in history at the oldest college in Tennessee and teaching history and other subjects for several years. I might also add that I am from upper east Tennessee which was the home of some pretty famous people like Davy Crockett and others. Several noted rifle builders also lived in the area.

Latest posts

Back