• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi to ya'll from nw Arkansas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozarkcherrybow

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Been making my own primitive archery gear for about 12 years or so and have decided to expand my "primitive" ways into the muzzle loading world. I just finished refinishing a cva 50 cal percussion with a new, browned barrel along with the hardware. Very exited to learn new stuff from this site. I am particularly interested in events in my area to get a first hand "learnin" from some of you with more experience. I really like the smithing part of this sport and making my own gear....Just what I needed, a new addiction!!!!!!
Terry

Welcome to the Forum
It looks like you have made a good start into your new addiction
Dan

Welcome to the MLF Terry! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here. Hope you will share some knowledge and photos of some of the items you make.

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you are already on the right path to finding all the fun aspects of this sport.

Howdy! I am from Arkansas, now in Tennessee. Post some pic's of those long bows!

Welcome! There are several of us from NW Arkansas here. Good to have another!

Yep,

Several NW Arkansas members here - welcome. I'm with the others, though - we want to see some'a them bows! :grin:

:hatsoff:
Spot

:thumbsup: welcome from n.e. arkansas, Our group has been to the Gainsville shoot up in Missouri just north of Mountain Home.Most of the rendezvous that we participate are in Missouri and Illonis, glad to have you aboard cheers dbj

Thanks for the welcome guys. Hope to meet some of you in the future. Did not expect to find folks interested in the bows on this site, is there a place for posting off topic stuff? Do any of you in the nwa area shoot at 3-d shoots? If so, we may have already met.....Terry

Gotcha. I am here to learn from ya'll about smokepoles. I really like your site, and is why I signed up with a subscription. Looking forward to the chats...Terry

Back