• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hit list time

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdhunter

40 Cal.
Reaction score
trailcampics3.jpg
CDY_0001.jpg

These are 2 of the nicer ones of the summer that i have had my eye on. cant wait for october.

NICE! I've been seeing a buck who's right front leg is dangling limp. A real heart breaker but he looks otherwise solid. Haven't got a good look at the rack recently, but the early velvet was encouraging.

ive been seeing a darn good one that is a mainframe 5x5 that is probably going to be around 150, but i havent got a photo of him yet just seen him through binos the other day,i would like to get one of these two in the picture with my bow because i think they will at least meet pope and young minimums. :v

Just applied for my ML buck tag but dont think i will get it. It takes most residents about 3 years preference before you draw one, but i still got my rifle tag that i can use my ML with. I made a pact with myself that i will not drag the center fires out of the gun cabinet this year.

Latest posts

Back