• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How many?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only stuff I need, fits in my hunting pouch. It's 8 1/2" by 8". Some times I do grab the ear protectors.

I have only one. I made it myself and its serving me well. When it wears out, if it ever does, I'll make another.

I can see the utility of one bag for each gun, but I like the one I've got and it just suits me to use it.

Two bags, one for the 45 and one for the 2 50 rifles and the 2 pistols. When I go to the range I take the right bag or both, plus my old tackle box with all cleaning supplies, spare nipples etc.

Waya

One rifle, one shotgun. The Coach purse, I found at a flea market, hunting style, I was not allowed to keep. :)

CROWHOP said:
oldarmy said:
I am BAD, I use a fishing tackle box. wal-mart issue, big enought for all my stuff. powder, ball, patches, lube. misc tools etc... sorry. I know it isn't PC
I have the same thing.A tan and green Plano tackle-possibles box. :haha:

I can only imagine what the straps look like! :haha:

I have made 5 and have kept 4. One was a gift for a friend that was getting into ML. Then he went and switched to Inline and doesn't shoot his traditional anymore! :shake: To each his own.

Each one I make is an improvement on the previous.

Back