• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How old are ya?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im always curious about the average age here.

• 0 to 30

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • 30 to 50

Votes: 78 13.5%
  • 50 to 60

Votes: 99 17.1%
  • 60 to 70

Votes: 182 31.5%
  • 70+

Votes: 196 33.9%

• Total voters
I will be 69 in November. I shot my first firearm 64 years ago when I was 5. I started shooting muzzleloaders 55 years ago at the age of 14.
45 Underhammer H&A
58 Zouave
36 Kibler SMR
32 cap and ball revolver
58 H&R Huntsman

I’ll be 24 in about two months, and I’ve been muzzleloading for a little over 2 years now. I’m working on getting my brothers, friends, and girlfriend into the hobby as well. So far I’ve brought them to a few rendezvous, took them shooting, and introduced them to “Into the wild frontier” and a few books to hopefully spark in interest that eventually leads back to muzzleloading. Pictured is my girlfriend and I. IMG_5364.jpeg

Back