• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy folks i got a ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i can remember it was about a trade.

part of the rules
"Do not posts items for sale or trade. This includes items on eBay or other web sites." :v

We do have a classified section now.

My pics are too big to post in the browse area.Don't know how to shrink them.

Do you have Microsoft Office Picture Manager? If you do, when you access the stored pictures on your computer it should open the picture file automatically.
Then using this program, click on edit, and then crop, and crop the picture down in size until just the main subject of the photo still remains in the picture. Then save the picture in your picture file and relabel it. If the picture file is still too large, then you can resize the picture down to a percentage of the original file size, or by specifying a new width and height. You can do this with other programs to, like PictureIt, or sometimes there's editing software that comes with the camera. There's also a free program available from the Acrobat Reader website, although I've never used it. Or you can send someone the picture and have them resize it for you, and then they can send the resized picture back to you.
If you find that you just can't resize the picture yourself, send me a PT and I'll try to help you out with it.

Back