• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from Pittsburgh, PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Grieco

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I have been around a fairly long while, but I am just getting into shooting "on the dark side" as they say.
I recently acquired a John Fleeger percussion rifle made in the Pittsburgh area in the 1850s, and a custom flintlock. Old experienced friends are helping me, and recommended this site. I'm happy to be here, and am impressed with what it has to offer.

Howdy back atcha and Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a couple of fine rifles.

Welcome! Glad to have you here! I'm not far from Pittsburgh. Actually grew up there.

Rick

Willkommen :grin:
You will enjoy what this site has to offer :thumbsup:
Lots of good info available :thumbsup:
Now, tote that Fleeger to the "Bushy Run" Historic Arms Show, Fri-Sat January 30-31, 2015 @ Colton Hall-Claridge, PA...and draw some interest and comments :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:
Good to have you on board.
:v Shreck in Butler County, PA

Back