• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy From SW Oklahoma

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat Dr

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy y'all I've been burning charcoal since 71.
Can't get enough of it. I've owned just a bout every type of front stuffer they make even one of those evil inlines. :shocked2:
Hey I can't help my self I never met a rifle I didn't like. But my first love will always be southern style longrifles.
I've been really wanting to build one myself. I hope to learn a lot from this forum.

Pat

Greetings Pat, you are among like minded-folk here!
Enjoy learning and posting your progress.

:hatsoff: Welcome Pat. If it's learn'n you want to do, you came to the right place. Great guys here to help you along. Looking forward to reading your posts. Again, welcome.

Welcome to the MLF Pat! I've been wanting to build my own rifle and finally jumped in with both feet and its a work in progress. The forum has helped me a lot in my project. Good luck with your rifle project. You got plenty of support from great folks.

Back