• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy to all

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunSetter

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me visit your camp. Hope to meet and make a few friends. I'm from the hills in the fingerlakes region of central NY. I've been toten a smokepole for about 15 years now. My childhood heroes wore leather and fur so this feels right at home. Thanks again.

SunSetter,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us.Hope you will visit often and contribute
when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to camp. Some years ago I visited your area frequently when Daughter lived there. It is beautiful. Hope you enjoy the thoughts of other ML folks.

Hello from south of you, down off the Bay River. Look forward to having your expertise shared about.

bramble

Latest posts

Back