• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I did it again!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoochiepapa

75 Cal.
Reaction score
Just realized that the deadline for hunting licenses was yesterday!! I had what I thought was the brochure laying out, and it said the deadline was the 5th, but it's last year's brochure!!
Somebody shoot me please!!

nyuck nyuck! You did what we normally do. We made sure we knew when the draw was! bulls,cows and does are on this years list if we draw.

Yeah more like I'm not thinking of Big game hunting in april. Just getting things done/repaired around the house after the winter lol

Sorry to here that Mike. Anything OTC?

I'm in for a M/L elk preference point.

Hunting in "13".

Greg

That's supposed to be a good area. And nop, there aren't any OTC licenses available. But leftover? I don't know. How many preference points do you have?

Deadline for hunting license????

How in the heck do you guys stand to live in states with so many rules and regulations???

I bought my Lifetime NC hunting and fishing license in 1983 for $300...

Those that do buy a license every year can do so anytime they wish...

Mines in the mail. :stir: Know how you feel. Been there and done that before. :) Larry

Sounds like Mike can help me pack out my elk/bear/deer/pronghorn in the muzzleloading season. He doesn't have anything else to do. But then, maybe he could gut, skin and keep camp. I'd also let him carry by rifle and hand it to me when the time comes when I need it. Just kidding.

Seriously though, there are going to be plenty of leftover licenses for the regular rifle seasons, as well as over the counter bull tags for areas around the state.

Sorry for your mistake. Hope you make the best of the hunting opportunities. Good luck in the leftover drawings.

Mike I meant I was hunting in 2000 and 13 (2013).

I've only got one point right now. I might be a "Cow Killer" next fall. That's OK though. They's sooo tasty.

Greg

Preacher, I have done this too many times to be making the same mistake. I am the world's worst procrastinator(just ask my wife), and I've had many close calls.
If you need help, I'm only as far as the phone. As far as carrying you gun for you... :rotf: .
Now that I have the camper, I can hunt anywhere in the state, so we'll see.

Mike Brines said:
Preacher, I have done this too many times to be making the same mistake. I am the world's worst procrastinator(just ask my wife), and I've had many close calls.
If you need help, I'm only as far as the phone. As far as carrying you gun for you... :rotf: .

Won't be the gunbearer, huh? I'll have to ask my wife. Maybe have the horse to carry it.

oletymepreacher said:
Mike Brines said:

Won't be the gunbearer, huh? I'll have to ask my wife. Maybe have the horse to carry it.

Hopefully thats not the nickname for your wife. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :doh:

Hopefully thats not the nickname for your wife. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :doh: [/quote]

Gunbearer, yes. Horse no. There are many reasons my marriage has lasted, one of which is the choice of nicknames.

Bummer! :shake: The application deadline is like a national holiday at my house. If the hunting Gods smile on me I'll be hunting buck deer with my 89 year old Grandfather and taking my daughter on her second deer hunt.

Back