• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I must have an addiction.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhioHawkeye

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I must have an addiction. These are just the ones that need cleaning/repair, or in the boxes, made. I’ve got others.

Attachments

• 20210210_100823.jpg
    20210210_100823.jpg
    166.6 KB
I tell what, just send me the ones in the picture and I will clean or repair them for you. I will give them a good home and promise to take care of them and shoot them often. I wouldn't do this for just anybody, but I feel compelled to help out a fellow shooter today. 😊

The first step of addiction is admitting that you have a problem. Confession cleanses the soul. On this site, you are surrounded by fellow addicts. You are in good company. The only cure to this addiction is passing away at a ripe old age caused by the constant inhalation of burning sulpher, charcoal and saltpeter.

I agree with you OP. It is an addiction that will bring you to ruin! And that's why I'm willing to help. I will take (3) three of those beautiful flintlock rifles off your hands, no need to thank me.
I'm a helper.

I must have an addiction. These are just the ones that need cleaning/repair, or in the boxes, made. I’ve got others.

Last edited:
Back