• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Is Okies allowed here?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oz517

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hey yall! I'm Cam from Southeast Oklahoma. A buddy of mine (Beans) introduced me to this site so I thought I'd come check it out.

I currently do not own a traditional blackpowder, but a friend allowed me to use his last October, German-made Hawken style rifle. With it, I killed a nice little buck as he chased a doe by at 40 yards.

Now I'm hooked, and looking for some kind of rifle of my own. Hoping to learn a lot from this site, thanks for having me!

Cam

oz517 said:
Hey yall! I'm Cam from Southeast Oklahoma. A buddy of mine (Beans) introduced me to this site so I thought I'd come check it out.

I currently do not own a traditional blackpowder, but a friend allowed me to use his last October, German-made Hawken style rifle. With it, I killed a nice little buck as he chased a doe by at 40 yards.

Now I'm hooked, and looking for some kind of rifle of my own. Hoping to learn a lot from this site, thanks for having me!

Cam

I'm half Okie (mom's side- dad was Kaintuck) and there's a bunch of fine hunters in your part of the world. Practical to a fault and alert to what they're doing. You'll fit into muzzleloading so well we'll all be following your lead before long. Welcome!

Sure your welcome.
I'm a fellow Okie. Live in Newalla, Okla.
Sit down and make yourself comfortable.
Vearl :thumbsup:

Welcome,Cam.
You'll find that this is a great site,I joined several weeks ago and not a day goes by(if I can help it) that I don't spend at least half an hour here.
I bought two more muzzys as a result of stuff I read here.
I hope you find a front stuffer soon cause they are a riot to shoot !
Mr.T

Is Okies allowed here? Is Okies allowed here? Not only is Okies allowed here, we welcome them with open arms.......it makes the rest of us seem so smart :rotf: No offense. :stir: Just giving your chain a little yank. :haha: My daughter, son-in-law and grandkids are from a small town just outside of Tulsa.

Seriously, we really do welcome you and look forward to you sharing what you know and benefiting from what we know. Welcome aboard! :hatsoff:

Okies are OK in my book. Some even say your Okie Dokie!

SE Ok is the pretty part. Are you close to the Red River?

Thanks Bobby and everybody!

Bobby, I'm near Mcalester, in Pittsburg Co.

Welcome. Woodward ok here.this is a great forum..have brother in Panama ok good hunting. And awesome. Fishing down there.

Latest posts

Back