• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

It's not museum quality

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just finished up my priming horn and as with most things I make its not museum quality.
I craft nearly everything I use and it usually comes out looking good......not great but always functional.
There's something special about using the gear you craft for yourself even if it's not the eye candy that you see from craftsmen that build items day in and day out on these forums ,but the functionality is always there.
I work towards perfection but I'm content with knowing that if I see it, I can generally build it.......even though I It won't have the shine of a custom piece.
This is kind of long winded but my point is, if you see an item you like, don't be afraid of the challenge of building one of your own......even if it's not museum quality.👍

Attachments

• IMG_20240923_180949718~2.jpg
    IMG_20240923_180949718~2.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 3
👍👍. Not a thang wrong with that.

A lot of accoutrements we see in museums didn’t start out as ‘museum quality’.

Latest posts

Back