• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kibler fowler, a couple of photos,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know we already know that building a Kibler kit isn't like building a gun from scratch. It's just nice knowing that you're doing something to personalize your firearm and coming out with a quality product that works and that'll last a lifetime. Sooo can we just have Fun with it. As for me I Can't wait to get my hands on another Kibler kit

I built my last rifle from scratch back around 1982, including building the flintlock from a Siler kit. I still have that rifle. At this stage of my life I simply do not have the time to spend starting a rifle from scratch but I really enjoy finishing the Kibler kits (waiting for my Fowler to ship which will be my 4th Kibler) and I especially enjoy shooting them!

Thanks for sharing the pics olskool. I've seen past ones that you have finished and you do a nice job. Some of these kits require more work and thought to assemble than people realize. I spent over 50 hours on my Colonial and it in no way " snapped together like Legos". It turned out great just saying...

here is a couple more as i go. the wood is walnut on this "snap together kit" i have been sanding and polishing the barrel all day, it had a lot of machine marks that had to be taken out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
fowler b.jpg
fowler c.jpg
fowler d.jpg
fowler e.jpg

That looks like a great kit. I can't wait to get one for myself. I was an R&R guy before I was a builder. Transmissions are way different than Long rifles and I've been happy with my kibler kits.

Don't you mean you'll be assembling this gun? Looks to me like it's already built.

That's why I will never buy one of these. As nice as they are, there's simply no challenge involved.
Gotta keep her colonial if you look at my colonial.It doesn't look like a Kibler it's carved and dbl set triggers it sounds like you don't know what you are talking about

They always assume it's a stainless steel barrel. :rolleyes:
Yes, that's right. That's the most common question I get when I go out to shoot one of my highly-polished steel guns (I've deblued and polished several, and also have a couple made in-the-white). That's OK. I get to explain the difference. Once in a while they even understand the amount of time and elbow grease involved to deblue and polish.

Back