• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kibler fowler - Has anyone shot round ball?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if a rear sight might be added? I think I couldn't want one without some sort of rear sight. I haven't look close at the kit, not enough to know if it is even viable.
That is one thing neat about a smoothbore. No rear sight to have to line up with the front especially with 69-year-old eyes. Just point the gun and put the front sight on the intended target. Your consistently placed cheek weld and eye is the rear sight.

I have seen someone here make a fowler rear sight out of one of those super (Neodymium) magnet that clamped over the top flat and down the angled flat a bit. It was neat and hard to knock off kilter.

Bob

Back