• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kibler stocks OK for a lefty?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been a lefty all my life, and although I can shoot a right-handed gun, I question "WHY?" when there are left-handed guns available.
I got in a ton of trouble and ****** Kibler off trying to get a kit from him without the lock inletted. I ended up getting a left-handed prerevolution flintlock kit from Jebbidia Star. It took four or five weeks to arrive but I am extremely pleased with it. Everything fit as it was supposed to and the .50 cal swamped barrel just doesn't foul. In the past I was lucky to get eight to ten rounds through a barrel before seating the ball became a challenge. I've gone fifteen between cleanings with this barrel and when I got home the first patches came out gray. Currently, I'm waiting on a left-handed stock from Pecatonnica to convert a little half stock .32 cal percussion to a left handed full stock flint. Should make a dandy squirrel rifle.

Back