• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kibler's .32 caliber SMR.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’re welcome Fred. I’m sure some of the things I don’t care for on the smr, others like. I know some fellas like long barrels. I don’t. Smr’s are to be shot off the bicep and across the chest. Takes getting used to.

Bob McBride has a video on it.

Bob McBride has a video on it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Linkage

Good to all.

Guys I thank all of you for your input.
I truly appreciate this. A lot folks on this forum like help and educate those in need. It's really cool to see all the responses, not just on this thread alone.

I decided on the .32 SMR. I feel that the fact is years ago I wanted a .32 SMR, long before I ever heard of Kibler's. I'm glad I waited.

After joining the forum, I ready alot about .36 caliber SMRs so it got me thinking. I just decided to stuck with the .32.

Here's a few pictures.
No it's not perfect, this is my second Kibler assemble. A couple flaws on each gun, very minor but still there.

If you chose to assemble a kit.
Watch the videos.
Reach out to the good folks on the forum.
One step at a time.
Take your time, it's not a competition.
Whether you are filing, sanding, or inletting remove a little at a time and stop and look, check things out before removing to much.
DO NOT set or drop it on the toe, it can and will chip.
If you end up with some mistakes don't let it worry you. It's your gun. Learn from it and do your best to not repeat the same mistakes.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240727_074908_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240727_074908_Gallery.jpg
    798.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240727_074902_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240727_074902_Gallery.jpg
    640.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240720_081003_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240720_081003_Gallery.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240720_080953_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240720_080953_Gallery.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 0
Good to all.

Guys I thank all of you for your input.
I truly appreciate this. A lot folks on this forum like help and educate those in need. It's really cool to see all the responses, not just on this thread alone.

I decided on the .32 SMR. I feel that the fact is years ago I wanted a .32 SMR, long before I ever heard of Kibler's. I'm glad I waited.

After joining the forum, I ready alot about .36 caliber SMRs so it got me thinking. I just decided to stuck with the .32.

Here's a few pictures.
No it's not perfect, this is my second Kibler assemble. A couple flaws on each gun, very minor but still there.

If you chose to assemble a kit.
Watch the videos.
Reach out to the good folks on the forum.
One step at a time.
Take your time, it's not a competition.
Whether you are filing, sanding, or inletting remove a little at a time and stop and look, check things out before removing to much.
DO NOT set or drop it on the toe, it can and will chip.
If you end up with some mistakes don't let it worry you. It's your gun. Learn from it and do your best to not repeat the same mistakes.

Thanks again.
Beautiful rifle! Great work.

Back