• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lancaster County Longrifles, Inc Rendezvous & Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beverlyh

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Speaking of Muddy Run - you all don't forget Lancster County rendezvous is coming up real soon.
Pre-registrations are due in by April 3. If ya want more info long onto[url] www.lancastercountylongrifles.com[/url]

Z - we are looking for artwork for future medallions, sounds you like you someone who can help us out. See me at the vous. I'll be the red head in the Shoot Shack all week.
B

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking forward to the rondy.I am planning on bringing a friend from work and his two boys. The 15 year old is into the outdoors and likes to draw. I want to introduce him to Skip Hamaker and his horns. Hope to see some of you folks there.
Later
Z

Just a reminder to all ya Pa boys n those in the surrounding areas. The Lancaster vous is coming up quick. First week in May. Check the web site listed earlier for more info. Plenty good shooting for both rifle n smoothbore, archery, hawk n knife, games for the kids. Scottish games for both men and women. The site itself is beautiful with shaded tree areas as well as open field areas to set up in. Plenty to do n good people to sit around the fire with. If ya stop in ask around for Birdman n introduce yourself many folks there know me n can run ya in my direction. It's a great event with 7 to 900 people in camp and plenty of suttlers to spend yer money with(many come from Ft. Fred n the GNAR) Come on down n have a great time YMHS Birdman

Which Muddy Run were you speaking of. I was at an event this past weekend in Williamsburg, OH that they call Muddy Run becuase they usually have to pack gear out, too muddy to brng in trucks. The real name is Grassy Run.

Muddy Run park is along the Susquhanna River in eastern Pa, The park lies near Holtwood, Pa in Lancaster County YMHS Birdman due to priorities I'll only be able to day trip on Saturday. Just put a bid in on a house and it was accepted. Soooo camping is out for this year #%%#$@ it :) ah well there is always next year. This is a beautiful site and a great event, if ya got the time please check it out. YMHS Birdman

Muddy Run park is along the Susquhanna River in eastern Pa, The park lies near Holtwood, Pa in Lancaster County YMHS Birdman due to priorities I'll only be able to day trip on Saturday. Just put a bid in on a house and it was accepted. Soooo camping is out for this year #%%#$@ it :cursing: ah well there is always next year. This is a beautiful site :thumbsup: and a great event, if ya got the time please check it out.

Back