• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Little Adjustments

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think for me part of the fun is the struggle to learn. I'm not saying I'm a whiz but you shoot the same 30/06 for 25 or 30 years Same gun, scope, reload and there isn't much wonder left, My limits have been set in stone with that gun for years and years. Where as with this flint it still changes as I gain experience. . . .I think this year I will be allowing myself 100 yard shots at game . . . maybe
Up to now my self imposed limit was 85 ,then 90 so it's a big deal to get another 10 yards of accurate shooting out of her.

I’ll say it again… This is a sport that rewards practice….or that’s what a Friend of mine always says..

Im still in my “ learning curve”….
It’s coming along , but after 15 years… 🤔

Dry firing as mentioned is a tremendous help, but nothing beats live firing in my opinion.

Back