• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Looky what i got today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frontier's

Buckskins & Black Powder
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Support our AMERICAN makers!
1000008996.jpg

No more buying powder for me. Once what I have is gone, it's home made from then on. Even though I had enough to get me through the dry spell when Goex went south, I'm not relying on commercial powder makers any longer. The sport just got lucky with Estes buying the Goex brand.

No more buying powder for me. Once what I have is gone, it's home made from then on. Even though I had enough to get me through the dry spell when Goex went south, I'm not relying on commercial powder makers any longer. The sport just got lucky with Estes buying the Goex brand.
Same here, all I shoot anymore is home made. Well worth itđź‘Ť

I am stocked up and set for a while at the rate I shoot.

I prefer to shoot GOEX to support American folks. Wano makes a good powder that works fine if I need it but I will be a loyal GOEX user as long as they exist and refrain from doing something stupid like Bud Light did.

Latest posts

Back