• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Made a little meat today....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BURGOYNE SPEAKS 2.jpg

LD

Congrats, SMO. Very nice deer. :thumb: Glad to see you're still out there gettin' 'em.

I haven't even purchased a license of any kind this year. After being on "The Land" lease for seven years, and now not, I'm finding it hard to get excited about doing state land with a 1000 other people sitting on top of me. Plus most of the SE corner of Minnesota is now a CWD management zone where the DNR's intent is to annihilate the herd. Unlimited kill. I can't even bring myself to participate in that massacre. :(

Congrats, SMO. Very nice deer. :thumb: Glad to see you're still out there gettin' 'em.

I haven't even purchased a license of any kind this year. After being on "The Land" lease for seven years, and now not, I'm finding it hard to get excited about doing state land with a 1000 other people sitting on top of me. Plus most of the SE corner of Minnesota is now a CWD management zone where the DNR's intent is to annihilate the herd. Unlimited kill. I can't even bring myself to participate in that massacre. :(

Sorry too hear that Mike... it’s been found in the herd here in Southern Tn as well....

It’s just a matter of time for us here too....

The Wardens pulled the glands from this one for testing, but it didn’t come from a CWD zone..

Thats a beautiful buck done the right way!

Do you have a picture from the front? It looks wide and tall.

Thats a beautiful buck done the right way!

Do you have a picture from the front? It looks wide and tall.

No I didn’t get pics from the front, 70+ degrees that day and had too move quickly..

He measured 15 1/2” inside spread and had 10 1/2” G 2’s.

Latest posts

Back