• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Made it

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the place to learn.Lots of experience here.I know Id be lost without these guys.

Welcome to the camp!

If your planning on shooting a percussion type rifle, this is the place!
Lots of folks here that will answer any question you might have and a few you haven't thought of. :)

No matter how "dumb" you might think a question is, you won't get put down by our members. That sort of stuff isn't permitted here.

We do ask that our members make an effort to post their questions in a Forum area that is set up for that subject, so if you have a question about Flintlocks, first go to that forum area and then post your question there.

Same goes for any other subject you are interested in. We have a lot of different forums covering everything from French & Indian War re-enacting to how to cook a rabbit or get the most accuracy out of you gun. :)

Again, welcome! Have fun with us and with your gun. :)

zonie :)

Zonie said:
We do ask that our members make an effort to post their questions in a Forum area that is set up for that subject, so if you have a question about Flintlocks, first go to that forum area and then post your question there.

Same goes for any other subject you are interested in. We have a lot of different forums covering everything from French & Indian War re-enacting to how to cook a rabbit or get the most accuracy out of you gun. :)

Again, welcome! Have fun with us and with your gun. :)

zonie :)

Welcome Praridog, Zonie is correct about posting in the appropriate section, so I moved your "Made it" thread to the welcome section...

Praridog,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have you
with us. Great bunch of folks and information
here. Hope you will visit often and contribute
when you can.
Again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Yep, you'll learn stuff you didn't even know was there to learn about.
Does that make sense? :hmm:
Anyway, Welcome aboard! :hatsoff:

Welcome!
In regards to all the above posts....

....You cant buy this stuff in stores folks, order yours today!

This set of encyclopedias is ever growing, wont outdate on you...

you see my point!

Brett

Welcome Praridog,
I'm Doug Whitebear Johnson from the hot and humid central part of Georgia. My personal phylophisy is "He who asked a question may feel the fool for 5 minutes but he who does not ask will remain a fool forever" :winking:

Welcome praridog,not been here long myself-but a great place to hang out + WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE SAID :hatsoff: :v

Back