• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mocs for new baby

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strask

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I was hoping someone would Know where to get a decent pattern for moccassins for baby's. The wife and I are going to be new grandparents in early may and I thought it would be fun to try to make a pair of mocs for the little girl when she comes home. Who knows if I start her off right maybe she will catch the bug to!! I was thinking something along the lines of a pucker toe.

Appreciate the help

Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
When my first boy was young, I made him some real nice basic centerseam mocs from some deerhide. they promptly got lost somewhere in the woods, so I made some more, which he promptly outgrew. at that point, I just let them run barefoot at events. The little ones were cool as a momento, but didn't work out so well as far as footwear is concerned.
Now that he's older (12) and treking with me, he wears regular elk hide ones like mine.
But back to your question, Just trace her feet, and pattern them as you would an adult's, but as stated in another post, use thinner/softer leather.
Cheers,
Pat

Latest posts

Back