• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Musketoon makes good smoke!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
And makes three birds ready for home!
SAM_0141.jpg

The above were close shots, 7yds and 12yds. The first bird was a long 35yds hit plum center, not bad for no rifling!

SAM_0138.jpg

The load was a measure set at 65 of fine black (very fine) three thin cards, a blob of my lube, the .570"ball and a single card on top.

Sorry for the poor dress code :thumbsup:

Brits.

Brits great hunting. Tia looks kinda tired but beautiful as ever. Have you ever tried skinning the breast and cutting them into strips. Soaking in 7 UP or Sprite over night in the ice box. Pat dry, dip in sweet milk and very lightly coat with seasoned flour. Fry in cooking oil. Make a dipping sauce if you like and go to town....

rick

:hatsoff: Good shootin'.

I've never before heard of pheasants being taken with a .570 ball. :haha:

Jumbeaux said:
Brits great hunting. Tia looks kinda tired but beautiful as ever. Have you ever tried skinning the breast and cutting them into strips. Soaking in 7 UP or Sprite over night in the ice box. Pat dry, dip in sweet milk and very lightly coat with seasoned flour. Fry in cooking oil. Make a dipping sauce if you like and go to town....

rick

I always remove the breasts and leg Rick, the err 7up thing don't seem right to me though :v

B :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back