• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloader shoot in SC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capt-pp

32 Cal.
Reaction score
The Charles Towne Long Rifles will host their regular monthly shoot near McClellanville on May 21 2006. All BP shooters are welcome. Come join the fun it starts at 12. If you plan to go get directions by PT from me.

thanks
Perry

I plan to come down for your shoot. I may be a bit ragged as there is another shoot on Saturday and I was camping with them Fridat and Saturday nights.

I look forward to meeting you and your group!

CS

Hey bud, is there a fellow that goes by 'Rocky' out there that you know who shoots BP? I shot with him and his group back in 97, whopped him good and he never invited me back. :rotf:

If you do tell him Toney from Texas said hello and hope all is well. I was the guy with the teflon patching.

rabbit03

Texas Toney,

We do have a Rocky on our club. He is a little short fat guy. Is that the same one? :rotf: Let me take this time to invite you back,Rocky still cant shoot straight but some of us others do alright.
Matthew,

We really enjoyed having you come to the shoot. I was under the impression you were a rookie until you picked up the caplock :bow: . Remember we shoot the last Sunday of each month. BTW you are on the mailing list :thumbsup:

You've already been more than inviting and very gracious to me, and I haven't made a shoot yet. :redface: (I hang my head in shame.) Then again, it seems I barely have time to do those extravagent things like go to the grocery store!

Will you please add me to your mailing list too? [email protected]. I wish I could write that I'll "make the next one", but the truth is I just don't know when I'd be able to. Would still love to be kept up to date.

Thanks very much. My Best...
Bill

Back