• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading near Worcester,Mass.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfcbuf

36 Cal.
Reaction score
My recently retired U.S.Marine grandson is going to college near Worcester,Mass. I'd like to visit him from my home in N.Y with my flint rifle and do some shooting at a range in the Worcester area.

Are there any clubs or contacts friendly to BP shooters in the Worcester vicinity.

Auburn Sportsman club or Leicester Rod and Gun are very close to Worcester. Both have and active BP community. Half hour north is Townsend Rod and Gun, also active shooters.

rfcbuf said:
Are there any clubs or contacts friendly to BP shooters in the Worcester vicinity.
Another great club in addition to the ones posted is the Leicester Rod & Gun Club, about 24-mins from Worcester.
www.leicesterrodandgunclub.com
1015 Whittemore Street
Leicester, MA 01524
508-892-4548

They have a late Winter/early Spring muzzleloading shoot/woods walk called the "Rubber Boot Shoot", as if temps are above freeing, the course becomes a muddy, slippery mess! But the woods walk is a BLAST, no pun intended. Great bunch of guys to boot.

If you can't make that shoot (not sure of the 2015 date) PM me and if I'm going, I'd be pleased to loan him a flinter so he an join us! Just PM me as/if needed ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back