• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My new Chief's gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice, Now go burn some powder and give us a range report. I myself have a Griffin 16ga on the back burner in my room, maybe by June I'll be able to start work on it some. I've had some real bad health issues lately but maybe by June I'll be back in shape to do make some stuff, I have a priming horn in the works and some ball bags to make.

Dewey, that is a nice gun.

Larry, oh no, when you weren't looking someone put a sling on your Trade Gun and Forumism says only a coupla Master Gunsmiths in the Americas at any one time could have accomplished such a death-defying feat don't ya know!

larryp said:

:grin:

Funny how all them guys that made the committee of safety muskets with slings somehow forgot how to keep doing it after the war.

Back