• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My own setup

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisheile

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Borrowed a flintlock last year and loved it. Just bought a 1976 Charles Daly with about 20 balls through it. Going to hunt in NW Pennsylvania.

Fair warning-

If you hang around this crowd too much, that fine Daly is only your FIRST muzzleloader! :rotf:

Welcome aboard.

well lets see her ...how does she shoot...

CHEERS and welcome....there may be a little truth to havin more than one...LOL

Welcome, but as has been said, this is just your first one. In case you haven't figured it out yet, all of us here have a habit, and we will gladly do what we can to help get you addicted further--like we are. So what are you getting next? Huh, huh, huh?

Next?? I've bought a 9mm, 44mag, new bow and this flintlock in the last 6 months. Next firearm purchase should probably be something for my wife to use at the range. We do have an Amish guy locally that I hunt with puts his own black powders together with his own stocks. I'd love one of those. I'll get some pics up in a few weeks. This coming week is a busy one. I do love how it falls into place and holds steady so nicely. I can see why they are loved so much.

I hope those purchases are just in the last 6 months, and not everything you have. If it is, keep shopping, and you may catch up to some of us someday if we slow down. :blah: Teasing aside, I think you better get your wife something so she gest to enjoy the playtime too, and hopefully it will prevent shooting from becoming that expensive annoying thing you do. Have fun, and I can't wait to see some pictures. BTW, Does that include pictures of the guns your friend makes? Always like seeing any guns that anyone makes, even if it is a factory kit that members here have put together as everyone adds some little special touch weather they realize it at the time or not.

Back