• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Need a bit of advice

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know of any of those inlines over here and would doubt they exist at all.
It wouldn't be up to the cop questioning me but what's in the legistation and as far as I know it defines sabot ammunition as composing of two parts, the outer being shed when it leaves the barrel.
Over here muzzleloading is done on the quiet as there are two conflicting laws governing it. One says you cannot possess an explosive and another says if you are granted a licence for a particular gun, you are entitled to hold ammunition for it.
Blackpowder cannot be bought loose over here but you can buy 10 bore cannon blanks and open them. Each cartridge holds 200 grains and the quality seem to be pretty good, at least there's not excessive fouling but it does work out a bit expensive. I do most of my shooting on my own land away from prying eyes, so to be honest, I'm not really too concerned.
Thanks again for everyones input. :hatsoff:

Back