• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New England Traditional Flintlock Team Championship

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As some of you may already know, the New York State Brigade of Longrifles took 1st place again at the John Little Memorial New England Traditional Flintlock Rifle Team Championship at the Old Saratoga Muzzleloading Club.

New York defeated 2nd place Vermont by 28 points with a team score of 785. New Hampshire placed 3rd, Massachusetts placed 4th , and Maine placed 5th.

Congratulations to the shooters who made teams and thank you to all the shooters who came out and supported this successful event.

And a huge thank you to Eric Bratt “Griz”, also Tara, Joe, and Bob for all their help hosting the event, and keeping the grounds in great condition.

Hope to see everyone next year.

ADK Bigfoot

Congratulations to the New York team!

Wonderful range, and to a person … everyone attending was great! The competition was indeed fierce, but the camaraderie was also fantastic!

Many thanks to the host Club and the super people who made it happen!

IMG_1821.jpeg

I would go and help but I suck with a FL! I can prove it! To go and compete is what it's all about. How about a cap lock New England championship?
Nit Wit

Back