• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New from NC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokedout

32 Cal
Reaction score
hey from Middle Earth (Or NC)
Started shooting Black Powder way back in 1980 with a Thompson Center 45 cal Hawken to deer hunt with. First time out killed a Spike ( long story to this one that I will elude to later) with my own cast bullets
about 1984 started shooting 58 cal enfield for local rifle matches. again with my own cast bullets
laid that all down for years with I when thru a centerfire 1000 yd competitive streak
about 10 years ago I got back into deer hunting with a CVA Optima 50 cal and my cast bullets
just picked up a Pietta 1858 remington in 44. This is something I know nothing about
and have since found out finding #10 percussion caps is RATHER very expensive so I will be here trying to learn to make my own

hey from Middle Earth (Or NC)
Started shooting Black Powder way back in 1980 with a Thompson Center 45 cal Hawken to deer hunt with. First time out killed a Spike ( long story to this one that I will elude to later) with my own cast bullets
about 1984 started shooting 58 cal enfield for local rifle matches. again with my own cast bullets
laid that all down for years with I when thru a centerfire 1000 yd competitive streak
about 10 years ago I got back into deer hunting with a CVA Optima 50 cal and my cast bullets
just picked up a Pietta 1858 remington in 44. This is something I know nothing about
and have since found out finding #10 percussion caps is RATHER very expensive so I will be here trying to learn to make my own
welcome friend. enjoy yourself here. about all these guys on her are TOP NOTCH.this is a đź‘Ť place to be.

Back