• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New from North Carolina.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nc_reb

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello.
I am new to the forum, but definitely not new to muzzle loading. I got my first BP rifle when I was 14. I'll be 50 in March.
I began Civil War Reenacting when I was 19, and have been doing it ever since. I have several reproduction muskets and several original muskets, both in rifled and smoothbore. I have been through the NC Dept of Cultural Resources Muzzle Loading Artillery training course and have fired many muzzleloading cannons ranging from 2.25" bores all the way to 32 pounders.

I am a hobby gunsmith and mostly work on CW era and older firearms.

I would've told you to flee, but it's too late, as you were a victim of "the bug" in the 1990's, just as I was in the 1970's.

Greetings from Maryland
Dements Battery
Maryland Light Artillery,
AoNV, CSA

AND now 1st New Jersey Loyalists
GOD SAVE THE KING

LD

Back