• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from Alabama

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarBrig

32 Cal
Reaction score
Many years ago I built a Philadelphia derringer from a kit and promptly set the grass on fire in my Dad's back yard the first time I shot it. Ended up trading it for a pocket knife. A couple months back I bought a Pietta 1858 New Army revolver that I have yet to shoot. I also bought my neighbors late husbands TC Hawken in 45 cal and I have shot it a few times. Life gets busy sometimes and the nearest range is almost 35 miles away so I haven't fired it lately. Hopefully things will settle down and I'll be able to take it deer hunting this fall. My grandsons are interested in shooting some with me and maybe going hunting with me this fall. Hope to make some memories with them.

Back