• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gumbomanm

32 Cal
Reaction score
I am a newly registered member only because my former member registration is no longer valid. I think due to a long lapse in my visiting the forum. I registered as a new member a couple of weeks ago. Have guns to sell but cannot list them until I have 5 posts.

I have a question as to what constitutes a post. Is it only a new post that I start or do my replies to an existing thread count as a post?

I had a classified ad posted but it was deleted by a moderator because I did not have 5 posts. I have six replies and I thought that counted as a post.

I think you are good now, you need 5 posts and 14 days as a member which should be April 1. When were you told you didn't meet qualifications? You can try again or post this question in the topic below this one on the main page. "Muzzleloading Forum Announcements & Forum Help" Good luck resolving this problem.

Think of a post as something you have contributed to the site. Information, pictures, input on another's posting. Just so they know you are not a hacker just jumping on to try to sell something.

ADK Bigfoot

Welcome from Maine. Thank a few people and you will have your posts. When you list your stuff be sure to read the rules.

Nit Wit

Back