• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi, my name is W D..consider myself an American patriot and conservative to the core.

Have been collecting guns since age 9....nothing I don't like.....American history nut...

:hatsoff: Welcome,good to have you aboard.Were are you in south central pa?Griz

I have 2 guns so far a CVA Hawken in 54 cal with an extra 50 cal bbl (perc).
Next one is a T/C Hawken in 50 cal (perc)

Would like a couple of flintlocks....brand doesn't matter right now......I do like the b igger calibers 54 and up.

Had an old Conestoga rifle back in the 50"s ...sold it to get my 1st car(29 Ford).....sorry now!!

Welcome to one of the best Traditional Muzzleloading sites on the net. You didn"t give your age ? If you bought your first car in the 50s you must have a few miles under your belt ? :grin: :thumbsup:

Got the Conestoga in 1955.....paid $25 for it....I also had had a nice full stock Penna rifle...flintlock.....paid $90. for it in 1956....I know of an auction in 1950 around here,where a nice Penna rifle went for 0.50......those were some days.

Welcome. You'll find a wealth of knowledge here. So have a seat and fill up yer tincup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Latest posts

Back