• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE New Squirrel Hunting Book................

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What can I say Mr. Tipp has a lot of information in this little book. Great read... Perfect for gifting to someone new to muzzleloader hunting. I grew up in the 60's and hunted all the time in the 70's grew out of squirrel hunting till I had boys of my own then trained them up on hunting them... Now that I'm retired, I really enjoy muzzleloader hunting small game with my 36 cal and double barrels. Wish there would have been a little more information on Muzzleloader shot gunning them in the early season. When leaves are out and there up high 1 1/4oz. of #5 rolls them. If he ever needs a hunting partner with a smooth bore, I'll volunteer

What can I say Mr. Tipp has a lot of information in this little book. Great read... Perfect for gifting to someone new to muzzleloader hunting. I grew up in the 60's and hunted all the time in the 70's grew out of squirrel hunting till I had boys of my own then trained them up on hunting them... Now that I'm retired, I really enjoy muzzleloader hunting small game with my 36 cal and double barrels. Wish there would have been a little more information on Muzzleloader shot gunning them in the early season. When leaves are out and there up high 1 1/4oz. of #5 rolls them. If he ever needs a hunting partner with a smooth bore, I'll volunteer
Thank you TransYank.

I received your book yesterday, very well done, it has some really good points in it about hunting our furry little friends, along with soma good hunting stories. Well done.

Back