• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New stock for T/C Hawken?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
white buffalo said:
it's a grade #4 stock....the hardest part was the butt plate cause i didn't have them cut it for lop....here's the finished pic fer ya............bob

331786.jpg

I can see where you could be ashamed of it ... its poor meat! ... so just send it to me Bob! I know what to do with it! :hatsoff: :rotf:

Davy

white buffalo said:
:rotf: ....i know what to do with it already.............bob

But ... see iffin ya send it along ta me .. you will have a gap ya need ta fill, and thus a new project ... WITH a proper excuse for the wife ta boot! :hmm: :thumbsup:

Davy

Hello Roundball,

I know you told me this before, but what patch and size ball works the best in a 1970's T/C .45 Hawken's?

Thanks Dave

Back