• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New toy Sharon Hawkin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan,
I agree with your statement about the rifle being built using a Sharon barrel assembly. I put together a couple Sharon kits and they were very dense straight grain maple. All the ones I seen back in the 70's had stocks like this. Sharon may have made some with fancy wood, I don't know. The profile of the comb is a bit differnt as well. It is a good looking rifle, and Sharon made great barrels, so it should shoot well with the right load combination. Wish I had one of my 54 cal rifles back now!!!!
Roger Sells

No matter how many times I look at it, that wood looks the same as the wood on a Lyman GPR only profiled a bit differently. Maybe built from a kit.

Latest posts

Back