• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old North West, Spencer, Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With a name like Stumblin Wolf, I don't think I'll be allowed to play with ya. :rotf: Oh well.. never stopped me from catchin hell before. I hope to be there for the week. I will be going to the work details too. I've known Gary for a number of years, he's a good guy. Hey isn't this one out in your neck of the woods?

Hank I dont remember! I know it was just outside Mt. Vernon two years ago.I seem ta remember somebody sayin it was in Malvern one year but I didn't go.

Oops, Thought you was around Medina for some reason :youcrazy: Hank, Yep, it was in Malvern year before last. Hotter than Hades! Wasn't a great sight, the neighbors were grouchy, and there was a trailer looked like they were scappin out! The '08 Eastern will be down the road from that sight in Malvern. It's a much nicer sight. Off the beaten path, lot's of good camping area.

HMR, I day tripped to the Malvern event. Wasn't very impressed. Maybe I'll give this new site a try.

I'll try to make it there...it's just a hop, jump and a skip away from where I live.

Back