• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Tandy Holster Pattern Pack

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gents,
Back in the 80s Tandy made a pattern pack for black powder revolvers.
Had a drop design belt for the holster. Possibly a cap pouch pattern also but I can't recall for sure.If anyone has a way to sell me or copy up a pattern from this I would be happy to reinburse for the trouble. Tandy don'y make this pattern pack anymore it was an excellent rig for an 1860 Army. If anyone can help please P.T. Thanks,

Jay

I had a pattern set from Tandy back in the 1979 or 80. I think it had about ten if not more patterns for various things like you mentioned. I made some things using the patterns. They turned out well and I still have one or two of those items left. I think the pattern pack has been lost to time, but I'll look around for it anyway. No promises...

Reviving this because....
This month's sale at Tandy has 3 Holster packs on clearance for $5.00 total. Most stores are already out and have been for a while, but the Leather Factory in Wichita Kansas has lots of them left. At least they did last week. In any event they can tell you which stores still have them if they don't. My local Portland store was out but directed me to them. Just a small shipping charge and your set. All 3 packs have designs to fit a variety of Black powder guns as well as others. Most from the mid to late 1800's. I got mine and am looking foreward to starting one soon. The Texas rig looks like it will do my Ruger Vaquero justice.

Back