• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

One-stop shopping on the web?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveF

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I've been searching around the web for muzzleloading supplies and was wondering if there are some outfits that you might consider as having the largest selection, quality, value, etc.?

In other words, where does everybody shop for their stuff?

Thanks, Steve

I shop at Log Cabin and Track of the Wolf. Excellent service from both. LCSS is only 40 mins. from me so its my first pick. Really nice people that own and run it.

Welchman

I have had quality, prompt and value added service from ...
1. Track of The Wolf
2. The Gun Works

These two have great selection and inventory, fast shippingand online tracking!
Both do emails stating what you ordered, do they have it?, when it shipped, when it will arrive.
Based on my experiences with these companies and the quality of products they sell, their respective levels of customer service, their communication back and forth, ease of use, and "value"....
I sing their song and they will get my business again!

Brett

Track of the Wolf has the best catalog and a good general assortment.

The Possibles Shop is a pretty good source and a sponsor.

Smiling Fox Forge and October Country have some interesting things that send me there often.

Mike Lea has things that I do not see in most places.

TVM (Matt and Toni Avance), Tip Curtis and Jack's Stock Shop(AKA Jack Garner's TVM) are good choices for many needs.

In short, I don't follow the one stop shopping concept since prices and products often vary.

CS

Track of the Wolf is First Rate in my book. I've been dealing with em' for a few months now and I really like the prices, prompt shipping and I don't have to pay tax on what I buy like I would if I bought from DGW. I dealt with DGW for quite a few years but since I found out about TOTW they're my #1 supplier now days.

Give Mountain State Muzzleloading a try, I've always had good product & service from them. They also make alot of the items they sell.

I've ordered almost everything I've needed from Track of the Wolf. Nice people, fast shipping , good prices.

I recently ordered and received some Fuller flints from Track. When they came, there were a couple not up to their usual good quality, IMHO. I sent them back and instantly received excellent replacements. You cannot ask for more, really. I am enthusiastic about their service, good smoke, ron in FL

I've bought from October Country, Possible Shop, The Gun Works, Track of the Wolf, Log Cabin Shop, and Jas. Townsend & Son. I'd recommend all of them. They've been excellent. All have websites.

Back