• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

PA Flinters

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the rifles are too pretty....must get some honest wear from hard use...for me, the brass is too bright, needs some dulling down. but thats just my opinion

The brass on the redhead has a nice dull patina - doesn't show in the pictures. The brass on the brunette is very shiny because I just finished building her in October. It will be dull soon enough. Both rifles already have their share of nicks and dents from hunting, but they still are pretty...

Walks with fire said:
Got New Years day off; nice little snow storm coming our way. Works every time for me. I love hunting the storms. My new .54 Deerstalker (fatty) needs some action.

Yep, I'll be out too, hopefully with at least one of my brothers here on the farm. I can't wait.

I'll be out Saturday with my two grown and married sons. It is supposed to be five degrees Friday night. I'm guessing pretty cold Saturday morning, brrrrrrrr :shocked2:

Latest posts

Back