• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Paper shot cartridge tutorial

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great method Ian !

I’m gonna give this a shot

Kind of reminds me when my grandpa used to dump out the penny jar and throw those penny wrappers at me and say get to work and you can keep it

Great method Ian !

I’m gonna give this a shot

Kind of reminds me when my grandpa used to dump out the penny jar and throw those penny wrappers at me and say get to work and you can keep it
Ian my method is very similar to yours except I put the cornmeal on the powder and just the shot goes in 3 wraps of news paper and a thin card to hold it in .The only thing I do is tear the cup off just above the shot then ram her home ,but by looking again at your pattern I’m using to much shot but ended up with the same powder charge .thanks for the post .

How did I miss this thread last year? How can I have an occupation that requires me to come up with crafty solutions/time saving cheats almost daily but stuff like this escapes me? Ugh. Good tutorial, will make use of it.

Back